We are looking to strengthen our team and recruit a
to join at the earliest convenience.
A qualified technician for electrical engineering, you’ll be deployed in various sectors according to your qualifications. This demands a high degree of flexibility and dedication.
We offer you:
- Interesting work on the cutting-edge of technology
- Performance-related salary
- Flexible working hours
- Pleasant working environment
- Apprenticeship in an electrical engineering profession
- Computer literacy
- Knowledge of English
- Willingness to travel on assembly deployments lasting approx. 1–6 weeks (in Germany and abroad)
- Willingness to work overtime as required
- Class 3 driving licence
Please send us your full application documents, indicating when you could start work and your salary expectations, to: